Announcing: LFM Support for Online SNAP/EBT Payment Processing! Join us at our Informational Session.

Autumn Dewey

Mar 21, 2024, 3:26:37 PMMar 21
to Pasa Community Board

Hi all,

Local Food Marketplace is super excited to announce that our software will now be supporting online SNAP/EBT payment processing in partnership with Forage! We’re thrilled to be the first local food-focused provider of Online SNAP that features built-in automated SNAP Match support.

Interested in implementing Online SNAP through LFM? Join us at our upcoming Informational Session to learn more.

When: April 23rd at 11am PT.

Can’t make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!

In this session, we will review how LFM & Forage have teamed up to support online EBT on the LFM platform.

🌟Live demo

🌟Q&A

🌟Timeline and next steps

Presenters will include LFM, Forage, and Activate Food Arizona.

“At LFM, we are continuously improving our technology to empower local food businesses. By implementing online SNAP/EBT solutions with customizable SNAP Match, we are enabling our customers to broaden their customer base and improve access to local food for all consumers.”

- Amy McCann, CEO of Local Food Marketplace.

Let me know of any questions — we hope to see you there! :)

--

Autumn Dewey