Farm Internship Opportunity - Can you post?

Threefold Community Farm

Mar 22, 2024, 2:11:25 PMMar 22
to comm...@pasafarming.org
Greetings!

I was trying to post about a farm internship opportunity we just opened, but I was having a hard time accessing the PASA calendar.

Can you kindly help me post this?

Threefold Community Farm: Biodynamic Farm in Chestnut Ridge, NY, is now hiring two farm interns for the upcoming season! Employment runs from April 29th through November 22nd. Application deadline is March 31st. Read full details and apply here

Thanks,
Ayla

Ayla Dunn Bieber
She/Her
Farm Outreach Coordinator
W threefoldcommunityfarm.org

Threefold Community Farm is a collaborative initiative between The Fellowship Community and the Threefold Educational Foundation. Our mission is to care for the living being of our land using biodynamics to grow food with living forces that nourish the whole human being; to foster a learning community where people can develop a loving relationship to the land; and to build a rich inclusive social life serving our home and surrounding communities.