Time to register for NE Dairy Innovation Summit

Katie Spring

Mar 19, 2024, 10:08:58 AMMar 19
to Pasa Community Board
The Northeast Dairy Innovation Summit is just two weeks away!  You still have time to get a discount with our Dairy Innovation Summit room block. Register and book your room by Wednesday, March 20 to save on lodging.

See the full Summit agenda on our website, or go directly to the registration page to sign up for the summit.
Join us in Albany, NY for an amazing lineup of speakers and workshops on farm technology, climate-smart strategies to increase profit, processing and packaging solutions, workforce development, and growing opportunities for goat and sheep dairy.

After you register, be sure to book your hotel room through our room block to get a special discounted rate.