CypherText Deserialization

jean safar

Sep 17, 2020, 7:28:24 AM9/17/20
to PALISADE Announcements
Hi,

I am trying to call deserialize on a previously serialized cyphertext and I am getting some error on that:

Ciphertext<Poly> ciphertext;
std::istrstream intext(text);
Serial::Deserialize(ciphertext, intext);

Eventually inside Derserialize, it does the following (which looks strange)

/**
* Deserialize an object; uses the default serialization of BINARY
* @param obj - object to deserialize into
* @param stream - Stream to deserialize from
*/
template<typename T>
inline static void
Deserialize(T& t, std::istream& stream) {
   extern void Serialize(decltype(t), std::ostream&, const SerType::SERBINARY&);
   Serialize(t, stream, SerType::BINARY);
}

Any help or sample code to serialize and deserialize from String would help.

thanks

Ian Quah

Oct 24, 2020, 11:22:19 PM10/24/20
to PALISADE Announcements, jean....@gmail.com
Heya!

It looks like you might not have included the error

Ian