Encryption and decryption in 2 separate programs

Thi

Oct 26, 2020, 4:35:42 AM10/26/20
to PALISADE Announcements
Hi,

I am trying to use Palisade's Encryption and Decryption
functionalities in two separate programs.

I tried to do it by Serialization and Deserialization but it can be
achieved by using the same CryptoContext object. How could I implement
this in two separate programs?

Thanks.

Ian Quah

Oct 26, 2020, 10:07:36 AM10/26/20
to PALISADE Announcements, Thi
> I tried to do it by Serialization and Deserialization but it can be achieved by using the same CryptoContext object

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure I understand

There's a merge request in progress that aims to do just this: https://gitlab.com/palisade/palisade-development/-/merge_requests/224