Re: Diversity and Inclusion: Seeking Guidance

Zoe Braiterman

Sep 12, 2022, 3:27:24 PM9/12/22
to Garth Boyd, WIA Committee
Hi Garth,

It’s great to connect.

I suggest that the Chapter member you’ve mentioned introduce themselves to the entire Committee (cc’d here) in order to get the best possible advice to meet their goals, since each Committee member has different areas of expertise and background to share.

Best,
Zoe

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 1:52 PM Garth Boyd <garth...@owasp.org> wrote:
Hello Zoe,

My name is Garth and I am a lead at the OWASP Ottawa Chapter.

I need help from the diversity and inclusion committee.

A member of our community is going through a transition and I want to ensure that they have a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive experience with OWASP Ottawa.

Would the committee be able to provide guidance, or at least direct us to resources that might help us.

Thanks in advance,

Garth
 --
Garth Boyd