Re: Become part of WIA and partner in the upcoming Cybersecurity Awareness Week To Attract More Women and Girls

Zoe Braiterman

Sep 23, 2022, 7:20:33 AM9/23/22
to Evalyn Oloo, evalyn, loredanamancini, wia-committee
Hi Evelyn,

As I’d mentioned before, you’ll receive the Committee calendar invites once you’ve joined the mailing list.  If you still haven’t received my invitation to join the mailing list, you can also find the mailing list here.

You can also find a list of global OWASP meetings from various chapters.

Best,
Zoe

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 2:00 AM Evalyn Oloo <evaly...@acyber.org> wrote:
Hello Zoe,

Is there a calendar of the upcoming events for this year that you could share?

Evalyn Oloo

---- On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:38:17 +0300 Zoe Braiterman <zoe.bra...@owasp.org> wrote ---

Hi Evelyn,

It’s great to connect with you.

Best,
Zoe

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 7:44 AM Evalyn Oloo <evaly...@acyber.org> wrote:

--
Zoe Braiterman
Chair, OWASP Women in AppSec (WIA) Committee

Dear Zoe,

I wish to enquire on how to become part of OWASP's WIA community.

My name is Evalyn Oloo a certified IBM cybersecurity Analyst currently running acyber.org a cyber awareness organization based in Kenya and serving clients in Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda and Uganda. I am also a Digital Development Consultant with the World Bank.

I would also like to collaborate on cybersecurity awareness for the upcoming Cybersecurity Month of October with a focus on arousing the interest in more women and girls into the cybersecurity space. I'm curious as to whether this is an opportunity you'd be open to exploring.

Thank you in advance.

Evalyn Oloo