Re: Request to lead the WIA D&I Committee

Zoe Braiterman

Oct 16, 2021, 12:28:26 PM10/16/21
to ruchira pokhriyal, Dawn Aitken, WIA Committee
Welcome, Ruchira! We are thrilled to have you! :)

@Dawn AitkenWhen you get a chance, please be good enough to add Ruchira to the WIA / D&I page.

Best,
Zoe

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 12:10 PM ruchira pokhriyal <ruchira....@owasp.org> wrote:
Hello,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m an OWASP member and would like to take this opportunity to lead and contribute ideas towards strengthening Diversity and Inclusion and give visibility to underrepresented groups. I’m on the LGBTQ+ and neurodiversity spectrum and been trying to advocate and make more people in the tech industry aware of the importance of inclusive culture that promotes diversity. I’d love to take it to the next level with OWASP and collaborate with other committee members to reach and educate more people. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

Best,
Ruchira Pokhriyal (She/They)

--
Zoe Braiterman
Chair, OWASP Women in AppSec (WIA) Committee

Zoe Braiterman

Oct 18, 2021, 7:49:34 PM10/18/21
to ruchira pokhriyal, Dawn Aitken, WIA Committee
Great, Ruchira! Glad to have you as part of the team. :)

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 12:30 PM ruchira pokhriyal <ruchira....@owasp.org> wrote:
Thank you so much for your quick response Zoe! I’ll join the mailing list and meetup group right away.

Looking forward to getting started!

Best,
Ruchira