Follow-up from Wednesday’s Committee Call

Zoe Braiterman

Jul 1, 2021, 8:42:36 PM7/1/21
to WIA Committee

Hi team,

For those of you who were unable to make join this Wednesday’s Committee call, we are pleased to inform you of the following updates:

  • @Heba has been great enough to coordinate with her contact at Security Innovation on a global, virtual CTF event on September 11th.
  • At the suggestion of @Aastha, and fellow attendees (@Heba, @Maria, @Shrutirupa, @Shruthi and @Vandana), we’ll be having another team call next Wednesday (July 7th) to plan for the event. I’ve just sent you all a Google calendar invite, so that those of you who are interested and available can join.

Looking forward to continuing to collaborate with you on this CTF event, along with many other events / activities / initiatives, moving forward!

Best,

OWASP WIA, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Officers

--
Zoe Braiterman
Chair, OWASP Women in AppSec (WIA) Committee