OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks Survey extended until 31 January

Florian Stahl

Jan 22, 2021, 3:17:05 AM1/22/21
to Top 10 Privacy Risks Project
Dear followers of the OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks Project,

up to now we received 30 completed responses to our survey for version 2 of the Top 10 Privacy Risks. This is not too bad, but for version 1 we received more than 60 responses back in 2014. Many people started the survey, but did not finish it yet. That's why we decided to keep the survey open until 31 January. So if you did not complete the survey yet, please take your time now. It is really important for the quality of the project. The results will directly influence the calculation. It also helps if you post the link on Linkedin or similar sites.
In parallel we are working on finishing the Impact Rating and you can also support that. Feel free to leave your comments in the document.
In the beginning of February we will analyse all results and calculate the new OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks list.

I will let you know once it is published.

Until then best regards and stay safe!

Florian

--
Project Leader OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks
Security & Privacy Expert