Q2 CTF Event with CMD+CTRL Cyber Range!!

26 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Tampa OWASP Chapter

ungelesen,
08.05.2019, 19:51:3808.05.19
an Tampa OWASP Chapter

Q2 CTF Event with CMD+CTRL Cyber Range!!

Test your skills and see if you have what it takes!

Register for Security Innovation's
CMD+CTRL Cyber Range

Security Innovation is proud to partner with OWASP Tampa to offer attendees a fun "find the vulnerabilities" game that shows how hackers break into websites and teaches the importance of secure coding habits.

The game features CMD+CTRL ShadowBank, a web application cyber range where players compete to find vulnerabilities, score points, and move up the leaderboard.  Leveraging cheat sheets, attack tables, and expert led training sessions, players can create fake accounts, transfer funds, buy and sell stocks, and other nefarious acts.

Just bring your computer and evil inner-doer and you are ready to roll!

Thursday, June 27, 2019
6pm - 9pm

The Undercroft

1320 E. 9th Ave

Tampa, FL 33605

Tom Adams

ungelesen,
09.05.2019, 00:18:1509.05.19
an Tampa OWASP Chapter, tampa-...@owasp.org
I don't suppose this will be a CPE eligible event, will it?

Jon Singer

ungelesen,
10.05.2019, 10:52:4710.05.19
an Tom Adams, Tampa OWASP Chapter
Hello Tom,

All events that teach, experience, and interact with security, including CTFs, are eligible for CPEs. You are required to self submit.  That means we do not provide any kind of certificate or submit it for you. CISSP candidates will submit it themselves, 1 CPE per hour of participation.

Thank you,

Jonathan Singer, Co-Leader
Tampa Chapter
m (561) 306-5655
 jon.s...@owasp.org

Jon Singer

ungelesen,
10.05.2019, 12:02:0310.05.19
an Tom Adams, Tampa OWASP Chapter
Hello Tom,

We have been informed that a completion certificate with the date of the event can be provided at request during the event.

Thank you,

Jonathan Singer, Co-Leader
Tampa Chapter
m (561) 306-5655