OWASP Tampa Q4 2023 Minicon Event!

Sunny Wear

Nov 13, 2023, 5:10:54 PM11/13/23
to Tampa OWASP Chapter, owasp-tampa
Please plan to join us for this in-person (not virtual) Minicon event:
image.png
Date:
  • Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Venue:

  • GuidePoint Security 3030 N Rocky Point Dr W, Ste 600, Tampa, FL 33607**
  • Free Parking available**

Time:

  • 8:30am - 1:00pm

Registration: https://www.meetup.com/owasp-tampa/events/296916076/

Description: Welcome to our joint ISSA & OWASP End of Year Minicon! We invite you to join us and members of our local Tampa Bay community to hear from industry experts in cybersecurity. This half day minicon will bring topics that influence discussion among your peers and provide a venue to meet others that share your passions.

Agenda:

  • 8:30am - Registration
  • 9:00am - First Talk
  • 10:00am - Second Talk: Tony Cook, Sr. Dir, DFIR & Threat Intel
  • 11:00am - Third Talk: Jadee Hanson, CISO Code42
  • 12:00pm - Lunch

Speakers

Tony Cook is the Sr. Director of DFIR & Threat Intelligence on GuidePoint Security’s consulting team, where he manages digital forensics and incident response engagements on behalf of the firm’s clients. His career background includes high-level national security activities in cybersecurity operations for several clients over various verticals.

Jadee Hanson is the Chief Information Security Officer at Code42, where she is responsible for business technology strategy and purchasing, as well as leading global risk and compliance, security operations, incident response, and insider threat monitoring and investigations.

Location

  • This is an in-person event only, no streaming available.
  • GuidePoint Security 3030 N Rocky Point Dr W, Ste 600, Tampa, FL 33607
  • Free Parking available

Sunny Wear, Co-Leader
Tampa Chapter