Cyber Security Summit Feb. 15, 2022

1 view

Sunny Wear

Jan 31, 2022, 5:39:43 PM1/31/22
to owasp-tampa, Tampa OWASP Chapter
Hello Everyone,

            As we prepare for our Q1 2022 Meeting, we have some additional announcements:
The OWASP Tampa Chapter has partnered with the Cyber Security Summit for their Third Annual Tampa Cyber Security Summit on February 15th.

This educational and informational forum will focus on educating attendees on how to best protect highly vulnerable business applications and critical infrastructure. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the nation’s leading solution providers and discover the latest products and services for enterprise cyber defense. With full-day attendance, you will earn 8 CPE/CEU Credits!

The Third Annual Tampa Cyber Security Summit on February 15th is HYBRID! There is an option for in-person attendance, and for those who are not comfortable with attending live, the event can also be attended virtually.

Register HERE (https://cybersecuritysummit.com/summit/tampa22/) with code OWASPTM22 for a reduced cost at the Third Annual Tampa Cyber Security Summit on February 15th.

image.png

Thank you,

Sunny Wear, Co-Leader