FW: FINAL - AppSensor Working Session

Sandra Paiva

Feb 8, 2011, 11:06:19 AM2/8/11
to Michael Coates, summit-201...@owasp.org

Hi Michael,

We knew that we would have these cases where organic sessions would be organized outside the available slots at the Dynamic Schedule - that would actually be a very positive sign! As we will not be able to put these sessions up on the Schedule, the recommendation for those is that the session leaders should feel absolutely free to organize and announce them to the wider group using their own means. Please let Sarah know if there is anything specific that you require to make it happen.

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks!

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

OWASP Summit2011 Team

Feb 8, 2011, 11:21:01 AM2/8/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org, Michael Coates
New plan!
Session on Wed at 11:30 in Aletejo

Sandra Paiva

Feb 8, 2011, 11:46:52 AM2/8/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org

Hi Sarah,

The Alentejo room is being used for the Fixed Schedule which is not having any more changes. Can you, please, send me an alternative room within the ones available for the Dynamic sessions?

Thanks,

Sarah Baso

Feb 8, 2011, 8:29:48 PM2/8/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org
Sandra -
I have approved with Dinis to have this "off-schedule" session over the lunch hour.. so no worries, you do not need to post it anywhere.

Sarah

Paulo Coimbra

Feb 8, 2011, 8:28:30 PM2/8/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org

It has been posted anyway. We improvised. And so, as it works, we will be accepting WS for the same time slot, Thursday.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager