Membership committee working session

Sarah Baso

Feb 9, 2011, 4:59:23 PM2/9/11
to Dan Cornell, Kate Hartmann, Summit 2011 Schedule
Dan, it turns out that 2:00 thurs is a quite popular time and the
dynamic schedule is full. We have a couple of options. I would
recommend you still do the session at that time, just "off
schedule"... Which means that you can meet up in another location such
as a villa or place at the hotel. Jim and I can help you figure this
out and we can email the list and make an announcement notifying
everyone of the session.

The other option is to find a new time for your session... And you can
look at the wiki and see what might work for you.

Let me know and I will do what you prefer.

Sarah

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah...@owasp.org <lorna....@owasp.org>

Sarah Baso

Feb 10, 2011, 5:54:40 AM2/10/11
to Dan Cornell, Kate Hartmann, Summit 2011 Schedule, Michael Coates, Helen Gao, Ofer Maor, Tony UcedaVelez
After speaking with Dan this morning, we have decided that this session for the Membership Committee will meet at 2pm TODAY in the Bar/Pub.  Please spread the word to anyone else you think would be interested!!

Thanks,
Sarah