FINAL - Secure development guidelines for smartphone developers

Sarah Baso

Feb 8, 2011, 3:51:11 PM2/8/11
to Summit 2011 Schedule, Giles Hogben
5:00 (17:00) - Gameroom

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Giles Hogben <Giles....@enisa.europa.eu> wrote:

Hi Sarah,
I’d like to do a session on
“Secure development guidelines for smartphone developers”
I can chair.
I’d prefer it daytime on Weds or Thurs – no preference for place.

If you think it could fit better by integrating into the Mobile Security session on Thursday, I’d also be OK with that,

Regards,

Giles

Feb 8, 2011, 4:39:01 PM2/8/11
to Sarah Baso, Summit 2011 Schedule

Thanks. Weds I assume?

<Giles....@enisa.europa.eu>wrote:

>  Hi Sarah,
> I'd like to do a session on
> "Secure development guidelines for smartphone developers"
> I can chair.

> I'd prefer it daytime on Weds or Thurs - no preference for place.

Sandra Paiva

Feb 8, 2011, 5:16:43 PM2/8/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org, Sarah Baso, Giles....@enisa.europa.eu

Hi,

This WS has been created and added to the Dynamic Shedule - and you are right, it will be tomorrow, at 17h, in the Game Room.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

OWASP Summit2011 Team