FINAL - Apache Software Foundation & SpringSource

Sarah Baso

Feb 10, 2011, 9:37:46 AM2/10/11
to Summit 2011 Schedule, Mark Thomas
10:00 Aletajo Room tomorrow (Friday)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Thomas <mth...@vmware.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Subject: New dynamic session
To: Sarah Baso <sarah...@owasp.org>

Sarah,

I'd like to set up a dynamic session for tomorrow. Since I am here as a representative of the Apache Software Foundation and of SpringSource I would like to solicit feedback from attendees for those organisations. Technically, this is probably two sessions but I'm happy running a single combined session. The details are:
1. Messages for the Apache Software Foundation: Your opportunity to provide feedback to the ASF, to identify suitable contacts for follow-up or to discuss any other security issue for any of the Apache Software Foundation's projects.
2. Messages for SpringSource: Your opportunity to provide feedback to SpringSource, to identify contacts for follow-up or to  discuss any other security issue for any of the Spring projects.

One of the smaller venues somewhere around the hotel should be fine.

Cheers,

Mark

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah...@owasp.org