FINAL - Developer Outreach

Sarah Baso

Feb 9, 2011, 12:40:51 PM2/9/11
to Mark Bristow, Summit 2011 Schedule
1:00 Aletajo Room (over lunch) -- tomorrow

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Mark Bristow <mark.b...@owasp.org> wrote:
GCC Monthly Meeting
Improving Conference Planner Support
Developer Outreach

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Sarah Baso <sarah...@owasp.org> wrote:
Mark -
I am really sorry - but what working sessions do I have to schedule for you still?  I somehow lost track and want to get them on the schedule ASAP!!  Also, we may have some availability for this on Friday and I want to give you the first shot.

Sarah

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah...@owasp.org

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah...@owasp.org

Sandra Paiva

Feb 9, 2011, 12:45:23 PM2/9/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org, Mark Bristow

Hello,

This has been added to the Schedule and is now online.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

OWASP Summit2011 Team