FINAL - Scaling Web Application Security

Sarah Baso

Feb 9, 2011, 10:48:54 AM2/9/11
to Summit 2011 Schedule, dinis cruz, Jim Manico, Arian Evans
Lets just set this up. 2 pm (14:00) Thursday Lusitano Room

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Arian Evans <arian...@whitehatsec.com> wrote:
I think 2pm is best. Jim, Dinis, any thoughts on best time schedule to get the folks I need there? The other times slots have things I want to attend.

-ae

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee
Secretary for OWASP Global Industry Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah...@owasp.org

Sandra Paiva

Feb 9, 2011, 10:56:49 AM2/9/11
to summit-201...@owasp.org, dinis cruz, Jim Manico, Arian Evans

Hi all,

This has been added to the Dynamic Schedule and is now online.

Thanks,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

OWASP Summit2011 Team