OWASP Gothenburg event - SQRL

Sebastian Akerman

Aug 14, 2019, 3:19:59 PM8/14/19
to stockhol...@owasp.org
Hi OWASP Stockholm members,

Here’s some interesting news from our friends in Gothenburg.

Regards,
Sebastian

--------------
Steve Gibson - SQRL - Secure Quick Reliable Login

We have invited Steve Gibson, known from the podcast Security Now, to the lovely town of Gothenburg. He will be talking about SQRL - SQRL replaces usernames, email, passwords, authenticators and everything else. Once you have introduced a website to your SQRL identity, SQRL is all you'll ever need... with nothing for you to remember.

The event will take place at 2019-09-26 18:00 at Chalmers - Campus Johanneberg, and tickets are available now, here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-gothenburg-presents-steve-gibson-sqrl-secure-quick-reliable-login-tickets-68314034115?aff=jkpg

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter or Slack.

If you have a friend that you think would be interested, forward this email and ask them to sign up for the mailing list and follow us on Twitter!

Last but not least, big thanks to our sponsor for this event, Mullvad!

Mullvad is a VPN service offering world-class, online privacy.

Their service helps keep users' online activity, identity, and location private. Mullvad circumvents censorship and thwarts eavesdropping from Wi-Fi hackers to local-government mass surveillance. We keep no activity logs and require no personal information.

Mullvad’s goal is to make Internet censorship and mass surveillance ineffective. Privacy is a universal right.

Check them out at https://mullvad.net