OWASP Meetup May 21st 2024: The EU Cyber Resilience Act and why the SBOM is so important

Davis Freimanis

May 3, 2024, 9:49:14 AMMay 3
to Stockholm chapter

Welcome to another OWASP Stockholm event! This time we will be visiting GOTO!

The meetup will start with a mingle with some lighter snacks and drinks at 17:30 and the main presentation will begin at 18:00.

Signup on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/owasp-stockholm/events/300469641/

18:00 The EU Cyber Resilience Act and why the SBOM is so important - Olle E. Johansson
In this talk Olle E. Johansson will introduce the proposed EU CRA legislation and talk about the SBOM with a focus on the toolchain needed to manage vulnerabilities.

Location: Hammarby kay 10D, Stockholm
Time: May 21st, 17.30 – 20:30
Lighter food & drinks will be served.

Join our Slack channel on OWASP Slack #chapter-stockholm