reminder - first SAMM community call for 2022 tomorrow

Seba

Jan 11, 2022, 4:12:51 PM1/11/22
to samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi,

Happy New Year!
Tomorrow we have our first monthly SAMM community call of 2022 (each 2nd Wednesday of the month).
At 21:30 CET, which is 3:30 pm EST.

Agenda:
  1. SAMM update
  2. SAMMY tool presentation
  3. Deep dive: we select one OWASP SAMM security practice together with the participants
  4. ...

Seba

Join Zoom Meeting

Seba

Feb 8, 2022, 1:47:55 PM2/8/22
to samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi,

Tomorrow we have our monthly SAMM community call  (each 2nd Wednesday of the month).

At 21:30 CET, which is 3:30 pm EST.

Agenda:
SAMM update

Carlos Allendes

Jun 6, 2022, 9:28:43 PM6/6/22
to Seba, samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi,

I am trying to use Excel: SAMM_spreadsheet.xlsx
but in column E of the "Interview" sheet, the comboboxes do not link the options from the lookups sheet.

Do you have another spreadsheet that works correctly?

Regards!

_________________________
Carlos Allendes Droguett
carlos....@owasp.org
_________________________
OWASP Chile President, since 2010owasp.org/www-chapter-chile
UK. STEM Ambassador, since 2019.
DevSecOps Chile, leader, since 2020. www.devsecops-latam.org
_________________________

Seba

Jun 7, 2022, 1:28:55 AM6/7/22
to Carlos Allendes, samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi Carlos,

This is a known issue and was solved in the latest release:

Kind regards,

Seba

Carlos Allendes

Jun 7, 2022, 3:31:09 PM6/7/22
to Seba, samm-p...@owasp.org
Dear Seba

Now using that spreadsheet, I can't display options either, look at this image

img_20220607-145655.png

Saludos Cordiales.
_________________________

John Ellingsworth

Jun 7, 2022, 4:37:17 PM6/7/22
to Carlos Allendes, Seba, samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi Carlos

On my Macbook, I tested the issue you identified using LibreOffice 7.3.3.2 and was not able to reproduce the issue.  I also tested it on MS Excel for Max (16.61.1) and was not able to reproduce.

We're tracking a few issues with the current toolbox here:

Could you please submit an issue with the details of your configuration so we can track this to resolution?

Thanks!

John Ellingsworth

Seba

Jun 8, 2022, 11:35:30 AM6/8/22
to Carlos Allendes, samm-p...@owasp.org
hi Carlos,

There is another (not yet solved) issue that might lead to this.
I have seen this behaviour in non US English environments.
Do you have your Excel regional / language setting in US English or something else?

Seba

Carlos Allendes

Jun 9, 2022, 8:17:42 PM6/9/22
to Seba, John Ellingsworth, samm-p...@owasp.org
Hello Seba and Jhon

I'm using a spreadsheet in Spanish. Now I'm re-creating the combo-box logic, and I think it's working for me now.

By the way, I have already translated the excel texts into Spanish and I will continue with a large part of SAMM 2.0

Question: Is there someone translating SAMM 2.0 into Spanish... to contribute?

If not, I would love to do that translation.

Thank you very much for your time and responses.
Best regards.
Saludos Cordiales.

Seba

Jun 13, 2022, 2:20:11 AM6/13/22