reminder: SAMM call today - with deep dive on one SAMM security practice

Seba

Jun 9, 2021, 7:15:52 AM6/9/21
to samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi,

Today we have our monthly SAMM call (each 2nd Wednesday of the month).
At 21:30 CET, which is 3:30 pm EST.

Agenda:

Deep dive: we select one OWASP SAMM security practice together with the participants
Each month we explain & discuss one SAMM security practice.

SAMM update
Review SAMM User Day

Seba

Join Zoom Meeting

Seba

Jul 14, 2021, 7:36:34 AM7/14/21
to samm-p...@owasp.org
Hi,

Today we have our monthly SAMM call (each 2nd Wednesday of the month).
At 21:30 CET, which is 3:30 pm EST.

Agenda:

Each month we explain & discuss one SAMM security practice:
Today we do a deep dive on "Threat Assessment" together with the participants

Furthermore:
SAMM update
SAMM User Day videos online
John DiLeo will demonstrate a MVP single-page application for completing SAMM assessments