AppSec Pacific Northwest / Chapter Update

David Quisenberry

Jun 2, 2021, 10:26:28 AM6/2/21
to Portland Chapter
Hi Everyone,

Our chapter has survived this pandemic well.  Thank you to all who have been joining our monthly chapter meetings (found here and always posted to our website). We've been hard at work prepping for the 2021 Training Day which will be a virtual training on October 13th. Registration will soon open up for that so look out for it on the training day tab of our website.

We've also been hard at work organizing the first AppSec Pacific Northwest which is a collaboration event with OWASP Vancouver and OWASP Victoria. This year will be virtual on June 19th and in future years we're shooting for the same time frame and to be in person and rotate through our respective cities and open up the collaboration to other PNW OWASP chapters.  We'll be posting our talks and sponsors in the coming week - check out https://www.pnwcon.com to register (free) and see the lineup as it comes on line.  Got some good stuff in store!

Thanks for being part of our chapter and the broader OWASP organization!

All the Best,
Quiz