Amit, change your email ID on LinkedIn

Gopal Gupta

Aug 16, 2020, 4:53:46 AM8/16/20
to OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
Hi Amit,

We keep getting LinkedIn notification for your account that you have created with OWASP DL. Kindly change that. Or someday somebody will take control of your profile.

Best Regards,
Gopal Gupta

Jonathan Domanus

Aug 16, 2020, 10:34:29 AM8/16/20
to Gopal Gupta, OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
Seriously.

Sent from me

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

Amit Lavi

Aug 16, 2020, 10:38:44 AM8/16/20
to OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks, Jonathan Domanus, OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks, Gopal Gupta
can you please remove me from this group. i keep getting notifications all day and it is not me trying to login

just remove me if you can

ב-יום ראשון, 16 באוגוסט 2020 בשעה 17:34:29 UTC+3, jondo...@gmail.com כתב/ה:

Javi D R

Aug 16, 2020, 4:30:18 PM8/16/20
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hopefully this is over now...
From: Javi D R <javi.x...@gmail.com>

Date: Sunday, 16 August 2020 at 17:41

To: Amit Lavi <lavi...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Amit, change your email ID on LinkedIn

It’s you who has to remove this mailbox as your reset email address!!