Amit, please verify your new device

LinkedIn Security

Aug 16, 2020, 4:34:06 AM8/16/20
to Amit Lavi
Please verify it's you.

LinkedIn

Hi Amit,

We noticed you recently tried to sign in to your LinkedIn account from a new device.

You can finish signing in to your LinkedIn account by following the instructions that we sent to your phone number ending in 3226 (IL).

If you're having trouble signing in, please visit the LinkedIn Help Center.

Thanks for using LinkedIn!
The LinkedIn Team

When and where this happened:

Date:
August 16, 2020, 8:33 AM (GMT)
Browser:
Chrome
Operating System:
Windows
Approximate Location:
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.
When and where this happened:

Date: August 16, 2020, 8:33 AM (GMT)

Browser: Chrome

Operating System: Windows

Approximate Location: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.

© 2020 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.

This email was intended for Amit Lavi (VP Product Management at Secret Double Octopus). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company.
Registered in Ireland as a private unlimited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland

LinkedIn Security

Aug 16, 2020, 4:36:02 AM8/16/20
to Amit Lavi
Please verify it's you.

LinkedIn

Hi Amit,

We noticed you recently tried to sign in to your LinkedIn account from a new device.

You can finish signing in to your LinkedIn account by following the instructions that we sent to your phone number ending in 3226 (IL).

If you're having trouble signing in, please visit the LinkedIn Help Center.

Thanks for using LinkedIn!
The LinkedIn Team

When and where this happened:

Date:
August 16, 2020, 8:36 AM (GMT)
Browser:
Chrome Mobile
Operating System:
Android
Approximate Location:
Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.
When and where this happened:

LinkedIn Security

Aug 16, 2020, 4:51:06 AM8/16/20
to Amit Lavi
Please verify it's you.

LinkedIn

Hi Amit,

We noticed you recently tried to sign in to your LinkedIn account from a new device.

You can finish signing in to your LinkedIn account by following the instructions that we sent to your phone number ending in 3226 (IL).

If you're having trouble signing in, please visit the LinkedIn Help Center.

Thanks for using LinkedIn!
The LinkedIn Team

When and where this happened:

Date:
August 16, 2020, 8:51 AM (GMT)
Browser:
Chrome
Operating System:
Windows
Approximate Location:
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.
When and where this happened:

LinkedIn Security

Aug 16, 2020, 9:56:44 AM8/16/20
to Amit Lavi
Please verify it's you.

LinkedIn

Hi Amit,

We noticed you recently tried to sign in to your LinkedIn account from a new device.

You can finish signing in to your LinkedIn account by following the instructions that we sent to your phone number ending in 3226 (IL).

If you're having trouble signing in, please visit the LinkedIn Help Center.

Thanks for using LinkedIn!
The LinkedIn Team

When and where this happened:

Date:
August 16, 2020, 1:56 PM (GMT)
Browser:
Chrome
Operating System:
Mac OS X
Approximate Location:
Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.
When and where this happened:

Jim Manico

Aug 16, 2020, 11:51:45 AM8/16/20
to LinkedIn Security, Amit Lavi
Hey Amit we all have your password need a copy?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Aug 16, 2020, at 3:56 AM, 'LinkedIn Security' via OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks <owasp-mobile...@owasp.org> wrote:

 Please verify it's you.

Personal Nitesh Bhatter

Aug 16, 2020, 12:42:02 PM8/16/20
to LinkedIn Security, Amit Lavi
If you don’t change your email, we will delete the account.

Thanks,
Nitesh Bhatter

Erez Yalon

Aug 16, 2020, 4:28:39 PM8/16/20
to Personal Nitesh Bhatter, LinkedIn Security, Amit Lavi
What makes you all think Amit is subscribed to this mailing list?