Amit, your pin is 338229. Please confirm your email address

LinkedIn Messages

Oct 12, 2020, 2:08:50 AM10/12/20
to Amit Lavi
LinkedIn

Thanks for signing up.

Please confirm your email address to get full access to LinkedIn.

338229

Enter this code or click the button below.

shield icon

Your privacy is important

We may send you member updates, recruiter messages, job suggestions, invitations, reminders and promotional messages from us and our partners. You can change your preferences anytime.

Agree & Confirm your email

You're receiving this email because you (or someone using this email) created an account on LinkedIn using this address.

Didn't sign up for LinkedIn? Close account

This email was intended for Amit Lavi. Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2020 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Jim Manico

Oct 12, 2020, 11:05:45 AM10/12/20
to LinkedIn Messages, Amit Lavi
I dunno. Two repeats? Not a lot of entropy I’d ask for a new number.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode