Amit, here's your PIN

LinkedIn

Jun 18, 2020, 5:36:29 AM6/18/20
to Amit Lavi
Please verify it’s you.
LinkedIn

Amit Lavi

Hi Amit,

We received a request to reset the password on your LinkedIn Account.

482961

Enter this code to complete the reset.

Thanks for helping us keep your account secure.

The LinkedIn Team

When and where this happened

June 18, 2020, 9:36 AM (GMT)

Operating System:

Android

Browser:

Chrome Mobile

Approximate Location:

Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Didn't do this? Be sure to change your password right away.

This email was intended for Amit Lavi (VP Product Management at Secret Double Octopus). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2020 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

Avinash K C

Jun 18, 2020, 6:28:09 AM6/18/20
to avinas...@gmail.com, Amit Lavi
Hi Amit,
Not sure why your PIN is being sent to me

Regards
Avinash

Nikola Milosevic

Jun 18, 2020, 6:31:07 AM6/18/20
to Avinash K C, Amit Lavi
It seems Amit registered LinkedIn account on Owasp mobile top 10 list mail, so his pin is sent to the whole mailing list...

Jim Manico

Jun 18, 2020, 6:41:15 AM6/18/20
to Nikola Milosevic, Avinash K C, Amit Lavi
Because he has the mobile group email account attached to his Linked in account. I would suggest you drop this Amit.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode