Survey questionnaire

Jean de Dieu MUSENGAMANA

Sep 15, 2021, 11:46:47 AM9/15/21
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the interruption. I got your email contact through your profile at the website (i.e., GitHub) since we came across your contribution and expertise about architecture and software design.

I am a PhD student working on software architecture. I am currently exploring how developers search for architectural information in software development. I conduct a survey to investigate how architectural information is searched, how the usefulness of retrieved architectural information is assessed, etc., to support development tasks, and the challenges developers face. This questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes.

The results of the survey will be shared with all the participants via the email addresses recorded.

To do this, we need YOUR opinion! The survey is at: https://tinyurl.com/searchai

Thanks for all your help – much appreciated if you could pass this survey to your contacts who may have an interest.

Kind regards,

Musenga Jean de Dieu

Wuhan University