Impressive Github profile ❤️❤️

Chaitanya

Sep 25, 2019, 8:18:04 AM9/25/19
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Bonjour Pragati,

After checking out your impressive profile on Github I wanted to send out a personalized invite to join our Facebook community. It's a closed group where we exchange ideas about Mobile application Security, Vulnerability testing, Metasploit Testing, Bug Bounty. Etc

We'd love to have some resourceful people like yourself Pragati! Who is actively contributing to Security space

Here is the link so you can join!

Appknox - Security group
Closed group · 3 members
Join Group

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Chaitanya GVS

AVP-Marketing

picture logo

Chaitanya

Sep 26, 2019, 10:54:59 PM9/26/19
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org

Hi Pragati,

We thank each and every one you for your great contributions in Security, As a Free giveaway, we are hosting a webinar on “How to  perform Manual Pentest on the Mobile applications”

What to expect in the webinar

A Live Demonstration of  how to perform pentest on Mobile applications with free and Open source tools, Scripts and Frameworks

Grab My Seat (Limited slots only)

See you in the webinar

Chaitanya GVS

AVP-Marketing