Writing c# UnitTests using the O2 Platform UIs

Dinis Cruz

Dec 15, 2014, 6:55:17 PM12/15/14
to o2-pl...@owasp.org
Following Michael's OWASP O2 Platform in Action Part l: Using C# script to write unit test great post, I created a wiki page with more details about a couple ways to write UnitTests using the O2 Platform UIs:

Please take a look at the writing unit tests wiki page, and let me know what you think of it (and your experiences in using that tool)

I also opened up the Fix the 'Write Unit Tests' UI issue (since that is another great simple NUnit writing UI that I used a lot in the past)

Thanks