Re: [Owasp-o2-platform] Angular

Dinis Cruz

Nov 9, 2015, 12:07:31 PM11/9/15
to Jonathan Saxon, O2 Platform
Hi Jonathan (forwarding to the https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/o2-platform list which is the one we currently use, there is also an #project-o2 slack channel on OWASP's slack)

Question: do you need to get the value on the model or on the element?

If it is on the model, it should be a case of:
1) getting a ref to an element that will have the Angular scope
2) getting the scope
3) waiting for current scope digest to end
4) get the desired value from the scope

I will try to create a PoC for you in the next couple days

Dinis

On 7 November 2015 at 11:03, Jonathan Saxon <jons...@outlook.com> wrote:
When using an ie automation script on a site that uses angular  how do I go about updating fields that are bound to my-model as just updating the field value is not updated in the model.

I suspect this is to do with the update happening outside of angular but do not know how to invoke scope .apply to update the field changes any help would be appreciated

Jonathab

Sent from my HTC