OWASP Project Integration Standardization - Encouraging Participation

Zoe Braiterman

Feb 16, 2020, 3:31:18 PM2/16/20
to New York Chapter, owaspn...@meetup.com
Hi all,

We hope you are enjoying the Holiday weekend so far.

I wanted to let you know that some global OWASP community members are developing an OWASP Project Integration Standardization ( https://github.com/OWASP/www-project-integration-standards/pulls ), and we encourage you to participate, as contributors and learners.  If you are interested, I encourage you to join the OWASP #project-integration Slack channel:  https://owasp.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNjExMTc3MTg0MzU4LWQ2Nzg3NGJiZGQ2MjRmNzkzN2Q4YzU1MWYyZTdjYjA2ZTA5M2RkNzE2ZjdkNzI5ZThhOWY5MjljYWZmYmY4ZjM

Best,
OWASP NYC Chapter Leaders

--
Zoe Braiterman
Chair, OWASP Women in AppSec (WIA) Committee

Zoe Braiterman

Feb 17, 2020, 8:05:21 PM2/17/20
to New York Chapter, owaspn...@meetup.com
Hi again team,