Can we remove these parts from logs?

Blason R

Apr 6, 2024, 5:54:58 AMApr 6
to ModSecurity Core Rule Set project
Hi Team,

Wondering if I can remove below parts from logs? Or at least can we disable it?

"producer": {
"modsecurity": "ModSecurity v3.0.12 (Linux)",
"connector": "ModSecurity-nginx v1.0.3",
"secrules_engine": "DetectionOnly",
"components": [
"OWASP_CRS/3.3.5\""

Christian Folini

Apr 6, 2024, 3:55:47 PMApr 6
to Blason R, ModSecurity Core Rule Set project
Hi there,
I do not think ModSec allows you to disable parts of the log file. If you want
to save some space, maybe filter it.

Christian

Jozef Sudolsky

Apr 7, 2024, 2:56:20 AMApr 7
to modsecurity-core...@owasp.org
Hi,

i don't know of any way how to do it. You can probably remove only the
last line by commenting out SecComponentSignature in
REQUEST-901-INITIALIZATION.conf file.

azurit

Blason R

Apr 7, 2024, 12:40:57 PMApr 7
to Jozef Sudolsky, ModSecurity Core Rule Set project