Infos for the participants of the CRS Community Summit, September 25, Amsterdam

Christian Folini

Sep 23, 2019, 2:58:36 AM9/23/19
to modsecurity-core...@owasp.org
Dear all,

We're about to meet for our annual CRS Community Summit in Amsterdam
on September 25.

We have around 15 confirmed participants and a few unsure ones...

Location and time:

The RAI in Amsterdam: https://www.rai.nl
Room D403 / D407
Opening: 13:00
Start of program: 13:30
End: around 18:00

Program:
- CRS on Varnish (Steven Wojcik, Varnish software)
- CRS at Fastly (Federico Schwindt, Fastly)
- CRS protecting infrastructure in Uruguay (Felipe Zipitría, U. of Montevideo)
- Demo rule testing tool (Vasileios Panopoulos, AdNovum)
- Demo of ftwrunner, another rule testing tool (Ervin Hegedüs, DigitalWave)
- CRS project planning

And plenty of time to talk and and discuss CRS and the big questions in life
(well, some of them).

Optional dinner following the Summit. Some will speed to the
airport, but I hope that most people will join us.

Participants:
CRS project
Christian Folini
Christoph Hansen
Ervin Hegedüs
Federico Schwindt
Felipe Zipitría
Franziska Bühler
Walter Hop

Community at large:
F5/ NGINX
AdNovum
Varnish
Kemp
Microsoft (unconfirmed)
various individual users

From the active developers, we are going to miss
Chaim, Manuel and Andrea, unfortunately.

Best regards,

Christian Folini for the CRS project

--
Neither a man nor a crowd nor a nation can be trusted to act humanely
or to think sanely under the influence of a great fear.

Paul Beckett

Nov 28, 2019, 7:55:49 AM11/28/19
to ModSecurity Core Rule Set project, christia...@netnea.com
Were slides or recording from the CRS Community Sumit posted anywhere?
Thanks,
Paul