Hurry Up ⏰ CFP for Hardwear.io USA 2023 is OPEN!

Sakshi Pitale

Jan 19, 2023, 6:30:55 AM1/19/23
to italy-...@owasp.org

🎊 We’d love for you to join us at Hardwear.io USA 2023 as our Speaker! 🎊

With less than one month to go, the Call For Papers (CFP) for Hardwear.io USA 2023 is approaching faster than a speeding bullet. We encourage you to take your research to the next level, bring out your talents and utilize this platform at its maximum. Get ready for a blastoff—As our speaker, you can meet and learn from the minds behind Top Hardware Firms, boost technical skills through attending the conference, get invited to exclusive Hardwear.io Networking Parties, and much more.

👉 Important Dates:

Research Categories:
  • New Research: A deep knowledge technical track that includes new research, vulnerabilities, zero days, or exploits. And by new we really mean new i.e. if your research or talk has been published/showcased (partially or entirely) before, it will fall under current research category even though there are enhancements/changes to the original research

  • Current Research / Workshop: Comprises known security issues, new research presented/published elsewhere, case studies, twist to existing research, vulnerability, exploit, or research-in-progress.

  • Tool:  Comprises open-source security tools, exploits, hardware, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for the original authors to showcase their work to the world.

Suggested Topics: Our motto being “The Next Security Thing,”  below mentioned are a few suggested topics (but not limited to) for your reference.

Integrated Circuits

Processors

Internet of Things / Smart Devices

Embedded Systems & Cryptography

Automobile, Aeroplane, Train Automation Systems and Hardware Components

Industrial Control Systems / SCADA

Satellite Systems

Medical Devices

Smartphone Firmware, Hardware Firmware

Hardware Pentesting

Trusted Platform Module

Radio Communication Protocols and Hardware

Hardware Trust and Assurance Algorithms

Multimedia Hardware, Firmware, Protocols

Regards,
Team Hardwear.io