5- 10 minutes survey invitation for the validation of a tool case study questions

Ferda Özdemir Sönmez

May 31, 2019, 5:57:27 PM5/31/19
to Italy chapter

Dear OWASP Italy Chapter members,

I am writing to request your participation in a one question survey which aims to measure the effectiveness of validation questions for a web application vulnerabilities visualization tool.
These questions are prepared to be used as a part of our validation case study.
At this step, our reviewers requested us to measure the validity of the question set. So, In this survey we share this information with you and ask a single likert scale question, "If these question set reflects security analysts' needs or not?"

Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and all of your responses are anonymous. None of the responses will be connected to identifying information. The survey language is in English. It is prepared using Google Forms.

The survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete.

To participate, please click on the following link:

https://forms.gle/FPLMQDMTygShH1Eb6

If you have any questions about this survey, or difficulty in accessing the site or completing the survey, please contact  ferdao...@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for providing this important feedback.

Ferda Özdemir Sönmez,

Best Regards