CFP Submission, A Path To InfoSec Progress | #NullconBerlin2023

Sakshi Pitale

Oct 17, 2022, 4:30:04 AM10/17/22
to italy-...@owasp.org

🎊 We’d love for you to join us at Nullcon Berlin 2023 as our Speakers! 🎊

With less than two months to go, the Call For Papers (CFP) for Nullcon Berlin 2023 is approaching faster than a speeding bullet. We encourage you to take your research to the next level, bring out your talents and utilize this platform at its maximum. Get ready for a blastoff—As our speaker, you can meet and learn from the minds behind Top Infosec Firms, boost technical skills through attending the conference, get invited to exclusive Nullcon Networking Parties, and much more.

👉 Important Dates:

Research Categories:

  • New Research: A research topic that has not been presented/published or is not going to be presented/published before Nullcon Berlin 2023.
  • Desi Jugaad: It is a Hindi word for "Local Hacks." This category is dedicated to hackers who find innovative tech/non-tech solutions for real-life challenges.
  • Current Research: A research topic that has already been presented/published partly or wholly before Nullcon Berlin 2023.
Suggested Topics: Our motto being “The Next Security Thing,”  below mentioned are a few suggested topics (but not limited to) for your reference.

IoT

Web

SDN

Radio

Cloud

Mobile

Telecom

Satellites

Networks

Forensics

Hardware

Cryptography

ICS/SCADA

Smart Cities

Always struggling with not getting your CFP submission right? Try these tips and tricks by our infosec review panel.

Regards,
Team Nullcon