Board agenda

Andrew van der Stock

Oct 25, 2021, 4:22:36 PM10/25/21
to Global-board
Hi Board,

Apologies for the late Board report. With my absence last week and an extended Internet outage on Friday, it's late. Luckily, we don't have any new business, otherwise I would feel worse about this than I already do. I've checked in the status reports from all concerned so you can review before tomorrow's meeting.

I'm trying new things to make the Board's oversight (particularly in finance) stronger. I will take you through the new more visual reporting style, better KPIs, and gather feedback from you all.

thanks,
Andrew

Andrew van der Stock

Oct 25, 2021, 4:23:29 PM10/25/21
to Global-board, Andrew van der Stock
And here's the link for reviewing pleasure:

thanks,
Andrew