Bios

1 view

Dawn Aitken

Jan 13, 2022, 4:43:57 PM1/13/22
to Global-board
Board Members,

Andrew is in the process of redesigning the Global Board page on our website.  We would like to include a short bio for each Board Member (paragraph).

Please send me your bios as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Dawn Aitken
Operations Manager

Martin Knobloch

Jan 14, 2022, 1:43:22 AM1/14/22
to Dawn Aitken, Global-board
Hi Dawn,

Can you be more specific in your expectations? As, how many words it should be minimal / maximal?
For all fellow board members, do we mention our employment or do we leave that out?

Kind regards,
-martin

Grant Ongers (OWASP)

Jan 14, 2022, 4:22:44 AM1/14/22
to Martin Knobloch, Dawn Aitken, Global-board
Hi Martin,

There should be no reason to not include our employers - we've all signed a conflict of interest policy and can be open about how we earn our living, right? I planned to use my speaker bio, and I'm sure that linking out to LinkedIn / Twitter is probably going to happen too, and our employers are mentioned there ;-)

Best regards,
Grant

--
 Logo Mark (Logo w/TM)
Grant Ongers

Martin Knobloch

Jan 14, 2022, 4:49:14 AM1/14/22
to Grant Ongers (OWASP), Dawn Aitken, Global-board
I did not say nor advocate for on or the other, just looking for a baseline all agree on :D
We all spend time, at least most of us, sponsored by our employers. So mentioning them indeed might be a small payback.
-martin

Martin Knobloch

Jan 18, 2022, 6:00:15 AM1/18/22
to Grant Ongers (OWASP), Dawn Aitken, Global-board
Please find my default event / conference bios attached.

cheers,
-martin
bios-martin_knobloch.txt