Welcome 2021 Board

Andrew van der Stock

Jan 4, 2021, 1:12:50 PM1/4/21
to Global-board
Hi Board,

This is the public Board list. I've removed the 2020 ex-Board members from the list,
and ensured all the current members are here and active. I've also added Dawn Aitken, as she often has to provide you updates on minutes and things.

For those who have yet to enrol in Board Source, please do. The two new Board members I believe have completed the certification program. I'll have completed that too by the time we first meet. I would encourage all 2021 Board members to complete the certification program so that we're all at the same level going forward.

thanks,
Andrew

Vandana Verma

Jan 4, 2021, 2:02:51 PM1/4/21
to Andrew van der Stock, Global-board
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update, Happy New Year and Hope you had good holidays.

Thank You,
Vandana Verma
OWASP Global Board of Directors - Treasurer
OWASP Bangalore - Chapter Leader

Grant Ongers (OWASP)

Jan 4, 2021, 2:43:31 PM1/4/21
to Vandana Verma, Andrew van der Stock, Global-board
Happy New Year to all of you! I'm really looking forward to making progress in 2021!

--

grant.ongers@owasp.org

GnuPG: F164 738F 16BF FDBF F0B6 5720 C986 8AF7 5F41 97BE
Member at Large, Global Board of Directors