Pull Request

Joubin Jabbari

Aug 25, 2021, 2:29:48 AM8/25/21
to Andrew van der Stock, Global-board
During the Board meeting today, we discussed some minor language changes and typo fixes that Andrew has requested.

I’ve branched off of the work Andrew has done and completed more corrections. These corrections are based off of Grammarly feedback I’d like at least 3 different approvals before merging.

Im my opinion, these changes don’t effect the outcome of the text, but does make the text easier to read and understand.

Can I please get some help in reviewing the changes to these PRs?

https://github.com/OWASP/www-policy/pull/51

Joubin Jabbari

Sep 1, 2021, 12:33:57 AM9/1/21
to Andrew van der Stock, Global-board
Just bumping this!

Andrew van der Stock

Sep 1, 2021, 11:02:07 AM9/1/21
to Joubin Jabbari, Global-board
I will get the COVID restrictions in my original PR updated, and see why grants.md was changed in this PR, because that should not have happened.

thanks,
Andrew