Giving Tuesday! Please re-share on your social media

Andrew van der Stock

Dec 1, 2020, 12:02:27 PM12/1/20
to Global-board

Hi Board,

Today is Giving Tuesday, and the call to action is to donate, join, or become a corporate sponsor. We have regional pricing for all of these options, startup pricing for firms in their first two years of existence, and we can invoice monthly, quarterly, or annually for corporate supporters.

Please re-share any of the tweets, the FB and Linked In post. Please add your voice and experience, rather than just RT it, as I think it will connect with more folks.

First tweet (there will be four today, happy for you to RT all four):

Linked in:

Facebook:

thanks,
Andrew