Pre-reading for next Tuesday's Board meeting

1 view

Andrew van der Stock

Dec 17, 2021, 6:24:51 PM12/17/21
to Global-board
Hi Board,

I am still assembling the full agenda, but due to an early month, I am still waiting upon finance figures, who was waiting for me to send him the Amex statement that was only available from Amex yesterday, so closing our finance is taking a little time. As soon as I have a finance narrative, I'll update the agenda and the summary oversight slides. Worst case, as we have a pretty short meeting otherwise, I can take you through completed slides and Tom can take you all through it in detail next Tuesday.

There are only a couple of months a year with such an early Board meeting, so this is normal for a short month, and something we hope to avoid all other months. Hopefully, with the transition to the new credit cards in the new year, Virtual will have direct access to our CC accounts and statements, thus eliminating a need for me to find and send the statements manually.

The agenda is basically ready for your review otherwise.

thanks,
Andrew van der Stock
Executive Director, OWASP

OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Application Security Verification Standard co-lead