November board agenda - Updated Mission?

Andrew van der Stock

Nov 15, 2021, 12:28:15 PM11/15/21
to Global-board
Hi Board,

We don't currently have any business for the November Board meeting. As such, I would like to encourage Grant's work on the updated mission to be on the agenda and voted on.

@Grant - can you please share the current draft of the mission? If you are amicable, in tomorrow's Board meeting prep call, we'll find a second for a motion unless someone volunteers in this thread.

thanks,
Andrew

Grant Ongers (OWASP)

Nov 17, 2021, 7:33:56 AM11/17/21
to Andrew van der Stock, Global-board
Bil has agreed to second it. I've asked Glen and Avi to weigh in on it too, if the rest of the Board wants to add something more to the conversation please do.

Grant Ongers
Co-Lead   | OWASP Cornucopia Project
Co-Lead   | OWASP AppSec Curriculum Project
Treasurer | Global Board of Directors
F164 738F 16BF FDBF F0B6 5720 C986 8AF7 5F41 97BE
  https://twitter.com/rewtd