OWASP Board of Directors November meeting agenda now posted

Andrew van der Stock

Nov 20, 2020, 4:47:17 PM11/20/20
to Global-board
Hi Board,

The agenda for next week's meeting has been posted. We are still missing some of the materials such as the finance report, budget slides draft, and KPIs.  I will endeavor to get those to you on Monday.

There is however, other materials to review. Please do check it out.

thanks,
Andrew

Tom Pappas

Nov 20, 2020, 5:14:07 PM11/20/20
to Andrew van der Stock, Global-board

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the delay in the financials.

I will have them to Andrew and Vandana this evening.

Have a great weekend.

Thomas S. Pappas, MSA |   Senior Vice President of Client Finance | Virtual, Inc.

D: +1-781-876-8914

F:  +1-781-623-8460

tpa...@virtualinc.com

401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA 01880

Wakefield | Nashville | Reston/Washington, DC | Palo Alto