Completed Certification and Training

Joubin Jabbari

Dec 31, 2020, 8:14:18 PM12/31/20
to Global-board
Hey Board,

I just wanted to share that I completed my board certification training and am excited to begin serving in the new year.

I wish you, your families and friends a happy and safe new year.

Regards,
Joubin Jabbari

Grant Ongers (OWASP)

Jan 1, 2021, 4:08:17 AM1/1/21
to Joubin Jabbari, Global-board
Happy New Year to you too Joubin! And to each of you all as well!

I too completed the training and am excited to get things done this year. Very excited to have you joining us on the Board too!

All the best,
Grant

Martin Knobloch

Jan 5, 2021, 3:29:26 AM1/5/21
to Joubin Jabbari, Global-board
Happy new year Joubin, et all,

Thanks for the update! Let's get this year rocking as much as possible!

Kind regards,
-martin