التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Andrew van der Stock

غير مقروءة،
16‏/10‏/2020، 12:46:35 م16‏/10‏/2020
إلى Global-board
Hi Board,

I've completed the Board agenda for Tuesday's public Board meeting, to be held on Tuesday October 20, at midday.

The agenda has been finalized:

* I have reviewed the minutes and to my recollection they look accurate, but please review.

* Three votes have been moved to e-votes. Please review your email for Doodle votes and please vote by COB Monday so I can update the results. At this moment, all three motions have passed

* I've clarified the 2/3rd vote from RONR, so it's very clear as to how many votes are required to pass a two thirds motion based upon our Board size of 7. This will save two votes being tabled for November, when we can simply adopt the same rules as everyone else.

* The links to the policies to be approved were included earlier this week. Please review. I'd like to vote on them as a block, unless any of them require a separate vote.

* I've added all staff reports and KPIs.

Instead of a financial package, Tom Pappas will discuss the clean audit result with you all on Tuesday. There are no financial package as yet as it's about a week too early for the books to be closed. Owen, Vandana and I get these. If there's anything unusual, I will call it out in a separate post here, but if you don't hear anything, consider no news to be good news. The October financial package will be included with the November Board agenda if you want to see it.

thanks,
Andrew

Martin Knobloch

غير مقروءة،
19‏/10‏/2020، 3:38:02 ص19‏/10‏/2020
إلى Andrew van der Stock،Global-board
Hi Andrew,

I do not see the public board meeting in the global OWASP calendar?

Kind regards,
-martin

Martin Knobloch
_______________________
OWASP Foundation, Member of the BOD
OWASP Netherlands Chapter Leader

Email:   martin....@owasp.org
Mobile: +31623226933
Web:    https://www.owasp.org

Andrew van der Stock

غير مقروءة،
19‏/10‏/2020، 12:11:45 م19‏/10‏/2020
إلى Martin Knobloch،Global-board
Hi Martin

image.png

It's in the OWASP Event Calendar, with the leaders meeting as well.

Please let me know which "Global OWASP calendar" you mean, so I can either retire it or make sure it's updated.

thanks,
Andrew

Sherif Mansour

غير مقروءة،
19‏/10‏/2020، 4:03:46 م19‏/10‏/2020
إلى Andrew van der Stock،Martin Knobloch،Global-board
Thanks Andrew,
I submitted a PR for a small correction https://github.com/OWASP/www-board/pull/3
"If 30 votes are cast, a two thirds vote is 30" Doesn't sound right does it?

Side note, was Grant's PR in the members policy merged as well?

-Sherif

--
Sherif Mansour
OWASP Global Board Member & OWASP London Chapter Leader

Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming a member or making a donation today!

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة