Online-Stammtisch in Hamburg: OWASP ZAP

Dirk Wetter

Apr 21, 2020, 6:37:34 AM4/21/20
to Germany chapter

Moin,

da selbst nun wohl das Oktoberfest auf der Kippe steht, konnten wir uns
dem allgemeinen Trend natürlich nicht verwehren, uns online zu "treffen".
Das Bier danach gibt's leider dann nicht ¹)

We'll have our first online event in one week! As you might have noticed by
now - it'll be held in English.

I always tried to get a hold of our speaker f2f in the past. But thanks to
Manuel & Björn who came up with the great idea, we'll have Simon Bennetts
himself as our guest speaker - now online.

TLD;DR
======
Start: 6:00 pm (CEST)
Talk: OWASP ZAP Intro
Speaker: Simon Bennetts
RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Hamburg-Stammtisch/events/270078609/

📰 Abstract 📰

In this session Simon will give an introduction to the OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) including
an overview of the desktop UI
as well as a deeper look into the innovative Heads Up Display (HUD) and the newly released ZAP
Baseline Scan GitHub Action.

💬 Speaker Bio 💬

Simon Bennetts is the OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) Project Leader and works for Mozilla as part
of the Cloud Services Security Team.
He has talked about and demonstrated ZAP at conferences all over the world, including
Blackhat, JavaOne, FOSDEM and OWASP AppSec EU, USA & AsiaPac. Prior to making the move into
security he was a developer for 25 years and strongly believes that you cannot build secure web
applications without knowing how to attack them.

📺 How to participate? 📺

HH-Stammtisch members who RSVP'ed for the event will receive a Google Meet invite URL and can
join the video conference directly. Please make sure you are muted by default. PLEASE DO NOT
SHARE THE Google Meet invite URL!

We will also (try to) stream the event live. Any OWASP member with an owasp.org e-mail address
can watch the live stream here:

https://stream.meet.google.com/stream/58c6bb4b-b1c7-4f48-b554-96b1b4bd2709 . This link can be
shared! But it is not possible to watch the stream without being logged in to Google with your
owasp.org e-mail!

We might even record it if all are okay with it. That recording would be shared in some way.
But no guarantees on that end.

Stay healthy, Dirk

¹) Aber es hindert niemand dran, das auf "währenddessen" zu verschieben ;-)
Nur bitte Mikro aus ;-)

Dirk Wetter

Apr 21, 2020, 6:53:54 AM4/21/20
to Germany chapter

Date: Thursday 23rd of April 2020

Dirk Wetter

Apr 23, 2020, 4:02:38 AM4/23/20
to Germany chapter

Moin,

der übliche Reminder: das wäre dann heute Abend.

Denkt bitte dran, euer Mikro und Kamera auszustellen, wenn ihr reinkommt.
Es gibt ein Chat-Fenster, dass könnt ihr sonst auch gerne während der
Präsentation von Simon nutzen.

Bis heute 16 Uhr heute und bleibt gesund!

Cheers, Dirk

--
OWASP Volunteer
Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0x4D9CA7F2E2FA20B3)

signature.asc