Looking for German Chapter OWASP presentation possibilities for Open Source SAST Solution

Marcin Kozlowski

Mar 11, 2022, 11:03:05 AM3/11/22
to Germany chapter
Hi List,

I will write in English, hope this is fine.

My name is Marcin. With few folks we have developed a nice Code Scanning (SAST) solution.

More in the Repo:

I am looking to present the solution some more. Would be great to present it in German OWASP Chapters across the country.

If you think with English, I should try different Chapters, please let me know.

Proposed agenda (DRAFT):

ScanMyCode - Code Scanning/SAST/Static Analysis/Linting using many tools/Scanners with One Report (Marcin Kozlowski, language: English)

I would like to welcome you to a presentation of the Open Source project called ScanMyCode CE (Community Edition). It is a Code Scanning and Analysis solution supporting many popular tech stacks and reporting Code Quality and Security issues. New tech stacks can be added. The solution can be self-hosted and users have full visibility and transparency of the code. A great solution to cover your Code Scanning needs using Open Source tools. Long live Open Source.

The presentation will be about its history, solution design, inner working and its features.  Always looking for contributors. Looking forward to seeing you online!

Greetings from Berlin.

Thanks,
Marcin